When one of our Estate Planners takes instructions to draw up your Last Will and Testament, the first thing to be decided upon is who will act as your Executor.
Executorship is a responsibility that most people entrust to their partner or their children but it can also be a burden on those that are underprepared and grieving.
The benefits of appointing The Will Writing Guild are:
- We have over twenty years of experience of looking after the affairs of our clients
- Our costs are competitive, particularly compared to local solicitors
- Terms and Conditions will be agreed and signed during the process of drawing up your Will
- We provide a personal service, with one member of the Probate and Estate Administration Team keeping in regular contact with your family
- Using a professional can significantly reduce the time taken to conclude an estate
If you decide to appoint a family member or trusted friend but are concerned about the burden estate administration can present, you can appoint The Will Writing Guild as a joint executor, or as a reserve.
Whatever your decision, we can guide you through the whole process from simple advice to full Estate Administration.
Call us now on 01704 546688 to discuss our Professional Executorship service